We take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience with a staff that is friendly and knowledgeable. Our office is located on Raritan Road in Clark across from the Hehnly Elementary School, near Exit 135 on the Parkway.
If you want an office...
- That will work with you and your family to prevent dental problems.
- That will give you prompt, cost-effective treatment.
- That is state-of-the-art in equipment, materials and techniques.
- That you can trust to put cleanliness and your safety first.
- That offers evening and Saturday appointments.
- That has doctors who can always be reached in emergencies.
- That handles billing and insurance processing for you.
- That has staff who want to know you personally, care about your comfort and value your trust.
...then we invite you to consider ours!
10:00am - 7:00pm
Insurance and Billing Information:
We work closely with all dental insurance carriers to maximize your benefits, whether we are in or out of your network. Most of our patients do not have dental insurance or see us on an out-of-network basis, and we make an effort to keep our fees in a range that insurance companies call "reasonable and customary" in relation to other high-quality dental offices. We do participate with Delta Dental Premier, Aetna Dental Extend, Guardian Preferred Plus and Preferred Select, and on a limited basis with Cigna. As a convenience for our patients, we will submit claims for you and send in pre-authorizations when requested so that you will know your benefits before you start treatment. If you have dental insurance we can arrange to have the payment come directly to us (called “assignment” of benefits) so that you will be billed only for the balance not covered by the insurance. Our front desk staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your insurance and the level of coverage you can expect.
Our fees are carefully determined based on the cost of delivering care to you - with the time we want to give to each patient, the professional staff we employ, and the quality of the laboratories and materials that we use. The dental treatment you may need today is an investment in your future health and appearance, and we will do our best to make it affordable.
- Cash, checks, and Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards.
- We can arrange extended payment plans and billing if you request.
- If major treatment is needed, we work with Care Credit. This is a national medical/dental financing company that enables you to pay for treatment over a longer period of time.
Our Office on Raritan Road:
Facilities and Equipment :
- 5 modern dental operatories with patient monitors.
- Digital x-rays for reduced radiation exposure and better diagnosis.
- Nitrous Oxide analgesia.
- Pulse Oximeter for patient monitoring and accurate blood pressure recording
- Digital panoramic scanning for full jaw x-rays (especially for wisdom teeth and implants)
- Equipment for rapid, in-house fabrication of bleaching trays and biteguards.
- Diode Laser for precise and comfortablesurgery and rapid healing.
- Laser cavity detection (Diagnodent)
- Hi-tech light systems for bonding and bleaching procedures.
- Nikon digital SLR photographic equipment designed for dental use exclusively. This is used for record keeping, consultation, Invisalign submissions, and shade communication with our laboratories.
- Air abrasion for better and stronger bonded restorations.
- Sound-cancelling (Bose) earphones for music during treatment.