Online Dental Education Library
It is important to us to educate patients about dental health & disease and treatments available.
As members of the ADA and the AGD, we recommend the links below to our patients to find more information on a specific topic. Both contain a searchable database of dental topics you should find useful.
In addition, we provide Invisalign treatment in our office. A link to Invisalign information is also below.
And, as always, we’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us.
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").